Books by Dr. Mel Ona
Click on the book covers to purchase now
Chief Residents are selected to fulfill one of the most prestigious and honored positions in medical education. They are advocates, administrators, leaders, mentors, and teachers. However, Chief Residency may be the most difficult and frightening year of your life.
In this book, you will discover:
- A must-have guide that will help you thrive as a Chief Resident
- Invaluable tips to maximize your effectiveness as a leader and advocate
- Practical “pearls” to hone your interpersonal skills
- Best strategies to work with difficult residents and boost program morale
- Why be an average and ordinary medical student when you can be exceptional and outstanding?
- This book is full of valuable and immediately applicable tips and strategies to help you excel during your medical school clinical rotations and electives.
- Don’t settle for mediocrity and merely survive during your clinical years–rather, you can strive for excellence and thrive on the wards!
- This book will be your guide along the way.
Click here for reviews of Dr. Mel Ona’s book, Tips for Thriving on the Internal Medicine Wards